Dr. Gregory Bennett is proud to offer Hybridge® Dental Implants and advanced full-arch restorations to patients in Arvada, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Golden, Lakewood, Broomfield and the city of Denver.
Hybridge® Dental Implants are offered by an elite group of leaders in the field of dental implants. In order to become a certified provider of Hybridge® Dental Implants, doctors need to meet certain criteria to ensure they can handle complex dental problems. They also must complete a series of rigorous training courses.
Advantages of Hybridge® Dental Implants:
- Hybridge® Dental Implants are finely crafted in the United States with precision technology and craftsmanship.
- Hybridge® Dental Implants function just like a full set of dentures without the worry of the teeth slipping and sliding.
- They allow for regular and comfortable oral functionality and care.
- Hybridge® Dental Implants are a cost-effective approach to replacing a full-arch since the restoration can be supported by only 5-6 implants, versus other traditional methods requiring an implant on each individual tooth.
- Hybridge® shortens the amount of time from start to finish over other implant methods.
- This solution offers patients a permanent solution at a competitive price point.
- The Hybridge® process adheres to a set of standardized clinic steps ensuring the utmost accuracy and consistency in treatment.
Why Choose Hybridge® Dental Implants?
Replacing missing teeth with dental implants is a life-changing decision. The look and functionality of your smile, as well as your level of confidence and self-esteem, can dramatically improve with this procedure. It’s important to pick a dentist that is an expert in the placement of dental implants. When you choose Hybridge® Dental Implants, you are using a qualified dentist who has gone through extensive training to offer top-quality implants and restorations.
Hybridge® Dental Implants are only offered by a certain group of leaders in the field of implant dentistry. Dr. Bennett has fulfilled the criteria required to become a Hybridge® certified provider and has completed multiple courses to master the Hybridge® clinical process. You can trust that Dr. Bennett can solve the most complex dental problems.
Learn more about Dr. Bennett and Hybridge® Dental Implants Descriptive.